In response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, Estes Park Acupuncture will serve clients with new precautions to ensure client and community safety. Thank you for your patience as we navigate this unprecedented time together!
- Clients will be contacted 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment times to become aware of our new office procedures.
- Clients will be assessed prior to their appointments for symptoms, exposure, risk factors and temperature.
- All clients are asked to provide their own mask and wear it while in the office and during treatment.
- Upon entering the office, clients will have access to hand sanitizer and will be asked to use it prior to the appointment.
- There will be ongoing COVID-19 education for all treatment team members and clients
- All treatment team members will wear appropriate PPE, including medical grade masks, gloves and attire while in the office
- Heightened and ongoing disinfection of all areas between client visits
- HEPA air filters with UV have been installed in each treatment room and will remain on during business hours
- Client appointments will be staggered to ensure that there is no one in the waiting room and to allow proper distance between other clients or treatment team members
- Requirement of treatment team member showing signs of illness to self-quarantine for 14 days or obtain negative COVID-19 test results before returning to the office
Estes Park Acupuncture will continue to monitor the situation and follow the updates and guidelines provided to us by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), the Larimer County Public Health and Environment (LCPHE), the Division of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) and the Acupuncture Association of Colorado (AAC). At this time we are serving our existing clients, and are accepting referrals and new clients with diligent screening.
I look forward to caring for you safely soon!